Business AnalystJob not available
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering in detail, specific projects
- Being analytical within projects and presenting to the programme manager.
- Assessing the needs of the broader business and how results will be achieved.
- Provide training for end-users
- Daily contact with the data architects to make sure all needs are met.
- Creating a clear overview of the broad analytical landscape of the company.
- Help out with sales administration and support for the sales team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work well in a large team as well as individually
- Prior experience in the same kind of role
- A great problem solver/analytical thinker
- An organised individual
- Used Salesforce, Tableau or SAP before (desirable)
- Experience using Tableau Desktop and Server
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
This is a fantastic business to work for. They are global leader in the industry and have a motivated successful team.
For further details, please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: