Brand ManagerJob not available
Working as part of the team you will be:-
* The brand champion, responsible for your portfolio of brands, both in the UK and overseas - taking responsibility for the vision, positioning and brand as a whole
* Responsible for developing and executing short and long term marketing strategies to maximise potential
* Controlling and managing budgets and brand finances and profitability
* Planning and managing marketing activity of both ATL and BTL campaigns
* Gathering, evaluating and reporting on relevant market intelligence
* Involvement in NPD
The successful applicant will ideally be degree educated (or equivalent) and/or hold a CIM qualification. You will have experience in brand management and have developed marketing strategies in a product focused environment. You will have strong negotiation skills and be a commercial, customer focused marketer who is articulate, creative and self-motivated.
This is a great opportunity to work with an ambitious, continually growing business who have a desire to provide a great place to work and a role with challenge and development opportunities.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: