BI / ETL / Reporting DeveloperJob not available
The new BI system will be developed as an on-premise solution using IBM Netezza database servers, IBM InfoSphere Information Server for data integration (or DataStage), IBM InfoSphere Change Data Delivery for near real-time data feeds and Information Builders' WebFocus for reporting and ad-hoc analysis. You may already have experience working with these technologies or you may be interested in developing your existing BI skills further into these areas.
We are keen to hear from applicants with experience in some of the following:
• DW, BI or SQL development experience - from entry to senior level up to architectural experience
• Experience in database management systems - any technology - SQL, Oracle, IBM
• Working with ETL Tools - SSIS, datastorage, informatica
• Experience with SQL - writing, diagnosing faults, optimising
• BI tools experience across any technologies
• Any experience with visualisation tools useful - Qlik, Tableau, spotfire
Experienced with IBM tools/systems is by no means essential.
The East of England Co-op is an established, innovative and forward-thinking Retail Co-operative which has been undertaking a major business transformation program, driven in part by a substantial investment in technology. The business is now looking to develop an enterprise-wide business intelligence solution to exploit the data held across its core business systems.
The positions are offered on a permanent basis with excellent salary and remuneration packages. The Co-op offer an excellent working environment in modern offices based close to the A14 near Ipswich.
To discuss the details please contact Scott Woodrow or Josh Moore at Pure, alternatively please apply to this advert.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: