BI DeveloperReference: J57312
This is a hands-on BI development role responsible for the following:
• Undertake all aspects of Microsoft BI-related development across the lifecycle
• Microsoft Business Intelligence and QlikView Application support
• Design & Develop (structured/unstructured) Data Acquisition, Movement, Transformation processes between application/services/solutions
• Data Warehouse Design, Development, and Testing
• Design & Develop Master Data Entities, and provide guidance data quality best practices
• Document all BI/ETL development, data structures and maintain the documentation sets in an up-to-date state
• Design, Deliver and Support Power BI Reporting solutions
• Working with an experienced BI team across the SDLC lifecycle
• Supporting business to units in/with end to end BI solutions
• Provide support to the business for BI and reporting queries
We are looking for an experience and hands on BI Developer with some of the following:
• Business Intelligence Application User Support
• Strong T-SQL Programming Skills
• Excellent experience in Data Warehousing Projects & Data Modelling
• Hand on Experience with ETL (SSIS, Azure Data Factory) and Cube Development
• Experience with working with a range of data sources
• Hands experience of developing and supporting SSRS and Power BI
The business are offering a clear career path, excellent opportunities for development and a market leading salary and benefits package.
The position can offer a balance of working in the office, and from home.
Please get in touch for a full job description and company details.