Automation Test EngineerJob not available
Pure are recruiting on behalf of a software business to hire an automation Test Engineer on a permanent basis. Developing software that's deployed in over 20M vehicles worldwide they have a strong and fast-growing customer base.
You'll be testing software that enables secure, remote access to mobile devices from desktop, embedded and automotive platforms. The software is designed for automotive and mobile application developers and OEM partners and is delivered as an SDK.
Ideally you will:
- Be able to write code to test software, without relying on expensive test automation tools such as QTP
- Know how to get tests and test frameworks running in Python or C
- Be confident with at least one desktop operating system, e.g. Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X
On top of working in a rewarding environment they offer:
• 35 hour week
• 6% Pension Scheme
• Paid life insurance and worldwide travel insurance
• Dental and medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
• Annual bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: