Audit & Accounts SeniorReference: J58173
We are recruiting for a well-established organisation based in Basildon. Who are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will report into Directors, Associates and Managers.
• Help the manager with audits for a broad portfolio of clients
• Produce accounts and detailed discussion documents for client meetings
• Review items identified as being a potential risk and determining the correct treatment
• To help change managers method of review of billable time
• Preparation of corporate tax returns, in order to comply with HMRC's regulations.
• Be responsible for producing clear instruction notes on the firms accounting software package for all employees to follow.
• Act as the contact point for client stakeholders
• Help forecast performance of a business looking to sell
• Studying towards ACCA or CIMA
• Come from previously working in a accountancy practice
• Previous experience with UK GAAP
• Up-to-date and appropriate knowledge and skills in your technical field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Intermediate Excel and other IT skills
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Rachel @ Pure for further information