Audit & Accounts ManagerJob not available
• Manage a portfolio of clients across both audit (c.25%) and accounts assignments;
• Build client relationships to assist them in achieving their goals and identifying opportunities to provide additional services;
• Work within the department management team to support, mentor and develop a team of 15 qualified accountants and trainees;
• Actively take part in the development and further growth of the practice alongside the management team including four partners.
Skills and attributes of the ideal candidates:
• You will have experience in managing a team, including training, and dealing with multiple assignments simultaneously;
• You will have experience in leading and managing audit and accounts preparation assignments;
• You will have a working knowledge of both corporate and personal tax;
• You will have an outgoing personality with great communication skills, be able to demonstrate leadership and be able to build strong relationships;
• You will have an ambitious drive to continue to develop your career and a desire to assist in the development of other team members.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: