Audit & Accounts ManagerReference: J50948
• Manage a portfolio of clients across both audit (c.25%) and accounts assignments;
• Build client relationships to assist them in achieving their goals and identifying opportunities to provide additional services;
• Work within the department management team to support, mentor and develop a team of 15 qualified accountants and trainees;
• Actively take part in the development and further growth of the practice alongside the management team including four partners.
Skills and attributes of the ideal candidates:
• You will have experience in managing a team, including training, and dealing with multiple assignments simultaneously;
• You will have experience in leading and managing audit and accounts preparation assignments;
• You will have a working knowledge of both corporate and personal tax;
• You will have an outgoing personality with great communication skills, be able to demonstrate leadership and be able to build strong relationships;
• You will have an ambitious drive to continue to develop your career and a desire to assist in the development of other team members.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure 01223 209888