Revenue AnalystJob not available
This role will entail performing revenue and cost of sales accounting, reporting on cost and feeding back to other areas of the business and a drive to improve processes and controls.
• Performing accounting close processes and direct cost of sales, including maintaining accrual files, posting of journals, management and resolution of queries, and monthly balance sheet reconciliations for relevant accounts
• Supporting the production of KPIs to enable the tracking and reporting of revenue completeness and accuracy
• Producing monthly analysis of Gas billing data & KPIs; prepare monthly Gas revenue accruals
• Validating Electricity boundary charges against expected regulated margins
• Supporting the delivery of insight and analysis regarding key areas of business performance
• Monitoring financial performance, understanding variances and supporting Senior Management and budget holders in identifying and implementing remedial actions
This role would suit someone who is already studying towards their ACCA or CIMA qualification and has experience from working in a commercial environment. Previous experience of working with high volumes, in a fast paced environment will be beneficial along with the ability to prioritise your work load and meet strict deadlines.
If you would like further information, please contact Fiona Cooper@ Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: