Assistant Management AccountantReference: J57357
A leading business in Ipswich are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and join a progressive and thriving business.
• To assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Calculating and posting of various accrual, deferral, prepayment, allocation and apportionment journals required for monthly management accounts.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of various bank accounts.
• Assist with sample checking of payroll data on a monthly basis.
• Assist with ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the finance manager.
The successful candidate will ideally be working towards an accounting qualification, knowledge of management accounts with a good understand of excel, using pivot tables and v-look ups.
There is a completive salary available along with a generous benefits package. For more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.