Assistant Management AccountantReference: J49954
This is an exciting, hands on role within the business and is perfect for someone who is immediately available or available on short notice.
• Maintenance of general ledger accounts
• Provide timely and accurate financial and management information including period reporting and operational planning
• Providing support to Management Accountant
• Monitor capital work orders to ensure status is up to date and to support capital reporting developments
• Support distribution reporting, including maintenance of standards and analysis of variances
• Assisting the Management Accountant in the preparation of budget and forecast requirements
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Provide support in the calculation of fixed budgets
• AAT qualified or ready to start formal accounting qualification
• Experience working in a finance role, including general ledger experience
• Experience of analytical and numerical based reviews
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficient use of Excel
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in accounts, able to use their initiative, knowledge of Excel understanding pivot tables and v-look ups with strong communication skills.
The role is offering a competitive salary and free parking. We are looking for the successful candidate to commit to the full length of the contract.
Please apply to Tom Blake at Pure.