Assistant Management AccountantJob not available
This is an exciting, hands on role within the business and is perfect for someone who is immediately available or available on short notice.
• Maintenance of general ledger accounts
• Provide timely and accurate financial and management information including period reporting and operational planning
• Providing support to Management Accountant
• Monitor capital work orders to ensure status is up to date and to support capital reporting developments
• Support distribution reporting, including maintenance of standards and analysis of variances
• Assisting the Management Accountant in the preparation of budget and forecast requirements
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Provide support in the calculation of fixed budgets
• AAT qualified or ready to start formal accounting qualification
• Experience working in a finance role, including general ledger experience
• Experience of analytical and numerical based reviews
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficient use of Excel
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in accounts, able to use their initiative, knowledge of Excel understanding pivot tables and v-look ups with strong communication skills.
The role is offering a competitive salary and free parking. We are looking for the successful candidate to commit to the full length of the contract.
Please apply to Tom Blake at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: