Assistant Management AccountantJob not available
Due to the businesses growth, there is now the need to increase the size of the finance team to support the already established members.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the duties of this role include:
- Bank Reconciliation's
- Support Financial Reporting
- Preparing Business Information
- Assisting in the Monthly Management Accountants
- Accrual's and Prepayments
- Fixed Assets
- Providing support for AP/AR
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Personal Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Part ACCA/CIMA qualified (candidates early on in their studies will be considered)
- Good Excel Skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to grow their career within a thriving company, and take on more responsibilities in the next year to 18 months.
Study support will be offered to the appointed person for this role, along with a competitive package and employed on a full-time/permanent basis.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: