Assistant Management AccountantReference: J52520
A leading business within their sector, you will be working as part of an experienced finance team to support one of the Management Accountants, ensure that management information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Key Duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts- journals, accruals, prepayments
- Variance analysis and internal analysis reporting
- Uploading of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliation's
- Raising any issues to the Management Accountant.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as required
Personal Skills and Qualifications
- AAT Qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Strong IT Skills including Excel
- Experience of multi-currency ledgers, foreign exchange and dealing with foreign subsidiaries an advantage
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Great attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.