Assistant Management AccountantReference: J49715
Key duties you will undertake are:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- All aspects of purchasing and Purchase Ledger
- Cover for Sales Ledger and responsibility for Payroll
- Cash flow forecasting and VAT returns.
As a candidate, you will ideally:
- Be proficient in the use of Excel
- Have previous accounts experience
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise where appropriate
Previous use of Salesforce and Sage 200 are considered advantageous.
As a company, they offer benefits such as a contributory pension, childcare vouchers and private medical/dental care. In addition to this, the company believe in a healthy work/life balance, so the role is 35 hrs/pw.
The job is located in the centre of Cambridge, but does offer parking.