Assistant Management AccountantJob not available
Key duties you will undertake are:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- All aspects of purchasing and Purchase Ledger
- Cover for Sales Ledger and responsibility for Payroll
- Cash flow forecasting and VAT returns.
As a candidate, you will ideally:
- Be proficient in the use of Excel
- Have previous accounts experience
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise where appropriate
Previous use of Salesforce and Sage 200 are considered advantageous.
As a company, they offer benefits such as a contributory pension, childcare vouchers and private medical/dental care. In addition to this, the company believe in a healthy work/life balance, so the role is 35 hrs/pw.
The job is located in the centre of Cambridge, but does offer parking.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: