Assistant Financial ControllerReference: J52968
Offered on a permanent basis, this role is a chance for an experienced finance professional to take responsibility for reporting on the business profitability and balance sheets, as well as offering a high level of service to key business partners.
• Responsible for the monthly close process of the Management Accounts
• Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are in line with business guidelines
• Financial reporting and analysis including budget and forecasting
• Integrating new accountancy business products
• Tax and compliance duties
• Providing coaching to your team on soft and technical skills
• Ensuring all company policies are adhered to
Ideally, you will have a recognised Accountancy qualification coupled with at least four years of relevant accounting experience. You will have a sound working knowledge of SAP and ideally Six Sigma. Knowledge of dealing with acquisitions/disposals and a knowledge of people development would be beneficial.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, free onsite parking, alongside the opportunity to work for a FTSE listed business which prides itself on its diverse and agile company culture.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Fiona Cooper at Pure