Assistant Financial AccountantReference: J53103
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Management of the Cheque process
- Control and reconciliation of the Fixed Asset Register
- Report and analysis on capex spend
- Assisting in the production of monthly Management Accounts
- Complete balance sheet recs
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Assist in calculating data for stat returns
- FA reporting and budgeting
The ideal candidate:
- AAT Qualified or working towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong communication skills
- Competent in Excel and finance software
- Previous experience working within a transactional finance team
- Studying for an accounting qualification is desirable but not essential
Because of the nature of the role, there is a strong emphasis on data protection and confidentiality. The business is keen to see collaboration with the other members of the team, and encourage participation in learning courses. They invest heavily in training to help promote and encourage their employees' skills and abilities.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.