Assistant Financial AccountantJob not available
The role will be to reporting to the Finance Manager, and the main focus is to ensure all balance sheet control accounts are fully reconciled and understood, while also providing first class support across the finance department.
• Reconcile and maintain reconciliations of all balance sheets
• Control Deferred income, depreciation, amortisation, finance lease monthly postings
• Manage Balance sheet and other statutory requirements
• Resolve outstanding variances on the balance sheet reconciliations
• Providing support to other finance staff involved in Balance sheet control accounts
• Maintain the fixed asset register and liaising with other departments to ensure it remains accurate
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a varied and busy role. Excellent progression opportunities, while working in an experienced and professional finance department.
To be considered for this role you will must be studying your ACCA/CIMA or in a position to do so within the near future. Previous experience in a similar role where you have managed the balance sheet is essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package along with study support.
Please contact Fiona @ Pure if you have any questions or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: