Assistant Finance ManagerReference: J53099
I am working with a global distributer based in Harlow, they are keen to expand their current finance team and hire an Assistant Finance Manager to provide full support to the Finance Manager with all reporting and managerial duties.
The role will include payroll processing, reporting, finance governance and control and supporting the site operational management with providing commercial and financial insight, tactical business finance, analysis and challenge to the operational teams.
• Manage and support the team
• Creating a management reporting network
• Creating and implementing a training program to aid financial awareness
• Supporting the finance manager with the production of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast cycle
• Build strong working relationships with multiple divisions and team members
• Represent the finance team at the weekly and monthly meetings
• Drive forward profit opportunities on capital projects
• Effective forecasting
• Production and analysis of monthly management results, reviewing variances to flash reports
• Studying, part qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, AAT or ACA
• Distribution experience would be an advantage
• Strong IT skills mainly in Excel
• Significant experience of using Accounting software
• Have the ability to manage and interact with all levels across the business
• Good commercial skills and thought processes
• Previously worked within a similar position recently
If you are keen to progress to the next stage of your career and work within a rewarding, supportive environment then apply today!