Assistant Credit Control ManagerReference: J51002
My client based in Chelmsford is looking for an Assistant Credit Control Manager, on a permanent basis.
To work within the Financial Operations team as an Assistant Credit Control Manager, contributing to the effectiveness of the Finance department by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
• Working knowledge of credit control and effective collection techniques
• Knowledge of VAT
• Ability to lead and motivate a team including goal setting and performance management
• Strong track record of developing and delivering process improvement projects and change management initiatives across revenue
• Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
• Team player
• To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
• To be accountable and straightforward
• To be professional and courteous in all dealings
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel@ Pure for further information.