Assistant Commercial AnalystJob not available
This will suit a candidate who is undertaking their CIMA/ACCA/ACA studies or nearly finished, with previous experience of reporting and has strong Excel skills.
They are looking for a 'Business Partner' approach so, as part of the role, you will presenting Financial findings to Management and other members of the organisation. You will be responsible for reviewing the Accounts after the Management Accounts team have produced the month end reports, you will then be asked to collect a commentary and using your knowledge to interpret the information. Budgeting and forecasting are other areas that you will be supporting.
Other duties include:
* Working closely with the operational team providing financial analysis and decision-making support
* Updating financial models with assumption & scenario analysis, planning & budgeting, rolling forecasts, trend analysis, variance analysis, financial investigations and process improvement
* Commentary on management accounts
* Production of ad-hoc sales, margin and cost control reporting with recommendations to improve business performance
* To work closely with the Senior Commercial Analyst to improve reporting and analysis within the business
(Previous reporting and FP&A experience will be beneficial along with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.)
If you are interested, please get in touch with Maddy Houchell at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: