Assistant AccountantJob not available
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work closely with them to ensure all financial reporting is completely accurately and in a timely manner.
Key Duties of this role include, but not limited to:
- Assist with all month end reporting (including posting journals and reporting)
- Bank reconciliations
- Daily Cash Flow
- Monthly VAT Returns
- Collate, analyse and distribute all information required to meet our Second Nature reporting commitments
- Provide cover/assistance for the purchase ledger team when required
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Personal skills and qualifications required:
- Fully or part AAT qualified, or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience working in a similar fast paced role.
- Ability to work in a timely manner and meet tight deadlines
The appointed person with receive a competitive package, and be employed on a full-time permanent basis.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: