Assistant AccountantReference: J52708
Responsible for providing support and assistance in all aspects of finance to the main business and its subsidiaries, this role would be perfect for an all-rounder, looking to solidify their financial experience.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Day to day running of financial systems
- Maintenance of Financial Ledgers, including Sales, Purchase and Credit Control
- Processing Payments and Sales invoices
- Ad hoc accounting and reporting queries
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts and Vat returns
The ideal candidate will:
- A good understanding of all aspects of accountancy
- Strong numerical and IT skill, especially in Excel
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to prioritise
- A bookkeeping qualification is desirable but not essential
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.