Assistant AccountantJob not available
They are seeking a AAT qualified or part-qualified experienced assistant to support staff the finance manager with management and financial accounts.
This role involves;
- Assisting in the production of management accounts
- Maintaining the fixed asset ledgers
- Reviewing previous reports
- Provide training to and liaising with budget managers
- Preparation of the final accounts
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have;
- AAT qualification or part-qualified
- Experience in reconciling accounts
- Strong IT skills in financial systems, Microsoft Office and reporting tools
- Ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and efficiently to build relationships
- Understanding that flexibility around standard working hours may be required
The appointed person must be able to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and will receive an great package in return.
If you feel this role is for you, please apply now to submit your application and interest.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please get in touch with Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: