Assistant AccountantReference: J51529
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress professionally, particularly if you are studying ACCA or CIMA. Joining an experienced finance division you will have the support of a large team along with the opportunity to work autonomously and enhance your responsibilities, eventually becoming an integral part of the team as a Property Management Accountant. Study support is also available to the successful candidate.
• Moth end process:
-Review income and expenditure figures, ensuring they are in line with month end schedule.
-Investigate any variances and ensure corrections are actioned as required.
-Process any month end adjustments.
-Work alongside the FC and project management teams.
• Produce monthly financial reports for review meetings.
• Carry out cost analysis for customers.
• Work with the FC to set yearly budgets and assist budget holders with any queries.
• Review interim billing reports and investigate items if required.
• Raising regular invoices and credit notes and raising adjustments.
To be considered you will be an active studier or on the cusp of beginning ACCA/CIMA. Previous experience of working within a busy finance department is essential. You will be comfortable multi-tasking, meeting strict deadlines and have a flexible approach to a busy work environment.
For further information, please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.