Assistant AccountantReference: J50525
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of a busy and challenging team ensuring key financial operations and reporting are completed.
• Assisting with pre-completion financial operations due-diligence process & reporting.
• Aligning acquisitions to Group Insurances, VAT, Fleet and Banking
• Finalisation of completion accounts and cessation taxation matters with incumbent accountants
• Calculate Fair Value adjustments to determine opening balance sheet and goodwill
• Production of management accounts until part of business as usual
• Support the audit requirements of acquired entities as appropriate
• Working with system accountants to integrate processes
• Liquidation of acquired entities once dormant
• Any other duties as required by the Assistant Group Financial Controller
The successful candidate will be ambitious, hardworking and motivated. Excellent IT skills are essential, along with being analytical and a strong communicator. Candidates must be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or close to qualifying in the near future.
If you would like to be considered please apply as required, or contact Fiona @ Pure for further information.