Assistant AccountantReference: J51979
Within the role, there are a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit:
- Supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts, including prepayments and accruals
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Transactional responsibilities within the finance function
- Chasing payments and Sales Ledger
- Being key point of contact for financial systems queries
- Other ad hoc finance support as required
A successful candidate in this role will possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified, or possess relevant experience in similar positions
- Strong attention to detail and work with a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills and ability to convey financial information to non finance staff
- Ability to work under own initiative but identify weaknesses and seek to improve.
This role is ideal for someone looking for their next challenge within finance. Within the role, you will get exposure to a wide array of finance. The role is located on the outskirts of Cambridge, and does offer on-site parking.