Apprentiship AssessorReference: J50059
The successful candidate will be supporting the planning and implementation apprenticeship programmes. This role will include some travel so access to your own vehicle is essential must be flexible to stay overnight if needed.
- Support delivery of training workshops.
- Delivering information, guidance and advice.
- Supporting administration of the apprenticeships programmes.
- Completing assessments for the relevant qualifications.
- Eligibility and suitability checks.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of assessing Leadership and Management qualification Level 3 is essential and you must hold a relevant assessor qualification or be studying towards this.
- Experience of Leadership and Management qualification Level 5 would be advantageous.
- Experience of designing and delivering training workshops is not essential but would be helpful.
This role is advertised as full-time however company would consider flexing this to around 30 hours per week for the right candidate. The salary would be £24k - £28k DOE