Applications DeveloperReference: J51987
What is the job?
Working as part of a dynamic small team of internal developers you will work on a variety of projects across the business. You will be responsible for both leading your own projects and also supporting your colleagues. You will work with a variety of stakeholders from Business Analysts and Project Managers through to the Applications Support Team gaining a broad exposure to the business.
What will I be doing?
• Programming internal applications for increased functionality within the business
• Assist with architectural input and analysis
• Senior 3rd line support for in-house applications
• Maintain and create relevant documentation
What skills do I need?
• C# (essential)
• MS SQL Server & T-SQL (essential)
• Experience working under modern development principles i.e Agile/Scrum (essential)
• Other areas of experience of interest but not required include: SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft Dynamics, VB.Net, JSON, XML, ASP, Ajax and ASP.Net
This is a role were you can make a real difference to the business and its staff through the development of its applications creating a tangible difference to staffs daily activities. This role also comes with some fantastic benefits including 33 days holiday, training opportunities, pension, share options and onsite parking.