Application Support EngineerJob not available
Due to expansion, they are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team with responsibilities including:
- Supporting customers' deployments after installation.
- Handling calls and emails from customers during office hours, ensuring prompt acknowledgment of issues, and providing regular updates.
- Assisting with technical diagnosis of issues and resolving problems.
- Ensuring issues are tracked appropriately in our ticket management system.
- Working with engineers and QA to ensure that issues are resolved, and fixes deployed, in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining suitable deployment-specific support documentation.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Extensive experience with Linux, shell scripts and command line tools (awk/sed/grep/vim/...)
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Java and python preferred)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases would be a strong advantage.
They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment and many benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave
- Free Friday team lunches
- Quarterly social, team building events
- Fridge and cupboards packed full of edible treats.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: