Application Support EngineerReference: J47637
Due to expansion, they are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team with responsibilities including:
- Supporting customers' deployments after installation.
- Handling calls and emails from customers during office hours, ensuring prompt acknowledgment of issues, and providing regular updates.
- Assisting with technical diagnosis of issues and resolving problems.
- Ensuring issues are tracked appropriately in our ticket management system.
- Working with engineers and QA to ensure that issues are resolved, and fixes deployed, in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining suitable deployment-specific support documentation.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Extensive experience with Linux, shell scripts and command line tools (awk/sed/grep/vim/...)
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Java and python preferred)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases would be a strong advantage.
They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment and many benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave
- Free Friday team lunches
- Quarterly social, team building events
- Fridge and cupboards packed full of edible treats.