Your role will be providing strong administrative support in a client facing department. This requires somebody with great communication skills and the ability to manage a busy work load.
• Carry out day to day administrative tasks relating to customers and clients
• Respond to customer questions and queries efficiently via email, secure message, letter or phone in a polite and professional manner.
• Complete customer based information and make sure customer records are fully up to date.
• Respond to compliance queries within the department.
• Fully demonstrate the ability to identify, receive, resolve or escalate where necessary
• Complete investigations to review customer feedback, risks and complaints, ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
• Interact with internal and external customers, providing them with an equal standard of service
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to work in a professional office environment
• Knowledge of IT skills including Microsoft Office
• Ability to communication verbally and in writing, at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This client is open to school leavers, recent graduates and those looking to re-train within a new sector.