The responsibilities of the role:
• Producing tenancy and lease agreements.
• Liaising with stake holders to communicate changes.
• Supporting with any queries.
• General administration.
• Compliance administration.
• Renewals and reviews of agreements.
• Reporting and maintaining trackers.
The ideal candidate will;
• Have experience with all MS Office packages.
• Good database management.
• Excellent people skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience of CRM systems would be beneficial.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Gemma @ Pure.