AdministratorJob not available
- Work with Customer Services to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assist with export documentation and complete online bookings with couriers.
- Liaise with retail stores on special orders.
- Produce a regular works order, containing the bill of materials (BOM), items, quantity, colour, special instruction such as engraving, initialling etc, date order received, target date for factory and completion date for customer.
- Stock control: liaise and raise purchase orders with suppliers and maintain a good working relationship with all suppliers.
- Ensure stock levels are up to date and meet production requirements.
- Work alongside other departments such as the Product Development team to assist with the planning and searching of raw materials.
- Weekly updates on stock in warehouse, WIP, 3rd party manufacturers
- Report on a weekly/monthly basis on discrepancies
- Strong administrative skills
- Competent in the use of IT including advanced knowledge of Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to be proactive, multitask and prioritise own work
- Strong time management and project management skills
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: