Administration with strong ExcelReference: J51076
We are recruiting for an Account Executive to join a growing team within an Accountancy Practice based in Norwich, City. The role will be supporting the Head of Accounts and the wider team. You will be required to demonstrate your commercial abilities and analytical skills gained within a Financial/Accounting team. Your working day will be very busy focussing on analysis using Excel (formulas, pivots, lookups) and becoming involved in new project work.
Your tasks will be varied and will range from analysis of the invoicing & billings processes suggesting any process improvements, reviewing inefficiencies in processes to meet KPIs, commercial/financial modelling amongst other ad hoc duties.
The key duties and responsibilities include:
• Reviewing data/inefficiencies in processes to meet KPIs, commercial/financial modelling amongst other ad hoc duties.
• Audit and accounts checks
• Preparing direct analysis reports for distribution to all levels of management
• Plan and maintain quarterly Report Analysis meetings to inform the Direct Marketing team of any new information
• Assisting with reports on attrition rates information
• Produce project plans and maintain the clients database to support the Accounts team
• Provide assistance with strategic Direct Marketing activity and budget planning
The successful candidate will have completed education to a Degree or A-Level standard or equivalent. You will have experience working within an accountancy practice or client relations role. You must be a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and be fully competent using the Microsoft packages.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Andrea at Pure.