Admin AssistantJob not available
Our client is an established company in the middle of Ipswich, with excellent opportunities to progress your career within this sector. They offer fantastic training and benefits and a fun and vibrant working environment.
• Interact with customers politely and efficiently in order to convey a positive image of the business and to build customer loyalty and enhance customer relations
• Respond to enquiries via email and telephone
• Respond to day to day compliance queries from the department
• Carry out various administration tasks
• Ensure customer based information is accurate and up to date on the in-house system
• The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (must include English & Maths)
• Good computer skills including Microsoft packages
• Must have a minimum of 6 months experience within financial services
• Vibrant and fun working environment
• Working hours Monday to Friday
• Salary: £18'000 pa
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: