Admin AssistantReference: J51706
Our client is an established company in the middle of Ipswich, with excellent opportunities to progress your career within this sector. They offer fantastic training and benefits and a fun and vibrant working environment.
• Interact with customers politely and efficiently in order to convey a positive image of the business and to build customer loyalty and enhance customer relations
• Respond to enquiries via email and telephone
• Respond to day to day compliance queries from the department
• Carry out various administration tasks
• Ensure customer based information is accurate and up to date on the in-house system
• The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (must include English & Maths)
• Good computer skills including Microsoft packages
• Must have a minimum of 6 months experience within financial services
• Vibrant and fun working environment
• Working hours Monday to Friday
• Salary: £18'000 pa