Admin AssistantReference: J50564
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to move into this industry sector, with the opportunity to take further qualifications.
• Interact with customers politely and efficiently in order to convey a positive image of the business and to build customer loyalty and enhance customer relations
• Respond to enquiries via email and telephone
• Respond to day to day compliance queries from the department
• Carry out various administration tasks
• Ensure customer based information is accurate and up to date on the in-house system
• The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (must include English & Maths)
• Good computer skills including Microsoft packages
• Minimum of 6 months administration or customer service experience
• Vibrant and fun working environment
• Working hours Monday to Friday
• Salary: £16'000 - £ 18'000 pa DOE