Accounts Receivable SpecialistJob not available
Key duties for this role will include:
- Management of the Receivable Ledger
- Review, maintenance and reporting on all customer credit limits
- Creation of new customers on the system
- Accounts Receivable budget and forecasting
- Daily processing of order release requests
- Issuing of monthly statements
- Raising invoices to external companies
- Assisting with the other areas of the Financial Accounting team as specified
The ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience in Credit Control
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Accountancy software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and methodology to daily tasks
AAT part of full qualified is desirable but not essential.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: