Accounts Receivable managerJob not available
Heading up the AR Team, you will be focused on ensuring relationships with Key Customers are maintained and strengthened, with a focus on an excellent customer experience through-out.
Key duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for relationship management of businesses key accounts
- Account reconciliation's
- Monitor the quality of the Credit Control & Relationship Management taking place within the AP team
- Ensure KPI's are met, and exceeded where possible
- Monitor specific credit applications, customer financial statements, credit reports and other relevant data to evaluate credit risk
- Provide initial recommendations to credit requests from customers
- Liaising with other business departments
- Monitoring the quality of the team's work
- Analysing performance, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Assist internal and external auditors with all information and feedback requested
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested.
Personal Skills required:
- Previous credit control/sales ledger experience
- Previous people management experience
- Great negotiation and persuasion skills
- Track record in relationship management
- Experience in credit management
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
The successful person will receive a completive package and will be employed on a full-time basis.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: