Accounts Payable Team LeaderReference: J52858
The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Ensure that the purchase ledger is properly maintained and kept up to date. Responsible for accuracy and integrity of purchase ledger
• Schedule payments as they fall due and ensure that agreed terms are adhered to
• Control the Group's company bank accounts and ensure that payments are made in accordance with the bank mandate and internal policy
• Liaise with authorising signatories to ensure all invoices received are recorded promptly and payments are fully and properly authorised
• Prepare Intrastat returns and ensure compliance to current legislation
• Prepare reports are required on Purchase Ledger and perform appropriate month end routines to safeguard integrity of the data
• Provide a payment cash flow forecast and explain reasons for major deviations. Production of management report on cash payments and forecasts
• Manage Payables team ensure day to day and monthly responsibilities and tasks are up to date
• Reviewing control and processes within the Payables function to ensure efficient use of resources and time
• Maintain supplier statement reconciliations with the team
• Manage the group purchase ledger function
• Prepare, submit and reconcile VAT returns
• Prepare and report upon monthly KPIs, such as DPOs and debit balance reports
• Assist with Year End Audit and liaison with external auditors. Prepare and provide reports and other materials as requested
• Additional ad hoc duties as required
• Previous experience in an accounts payable role, including management
• Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Double entry book keeping
• Excel and V Lookups and Pivot Tables
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan ahead for self and others
• Proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of target audience
• Qualified or studying an accounting qualification
• A good academic record
• Reliable and with initiative and able to work unsupervised and meet tight deadlines
• Good team player with ability to work at a variety of levels
• Diligent, methodical approach
• Ability to work under pressure
For more information please call me on 01223 209888.
Please note that Pure Resourcing Solutions may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of ensuring privacy, security, preventing abuse and to assist with staff training.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Pure Resourcing Solutions therefore does not accept liability for any acts, errors or omissions, viruses or corruption resulting from a Pure Resourcing Solutions addressed e-mail transmission sent in good faith. This list is not exhaustive. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
The Workspace, Pioneer Court, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9PT
Registered in England and Wales No 4497007.