Accounts Payable ManagerJob not available
We are recruiting for a well-established, industry leading company based in Upminster who are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their established team.
The role will be responsible for the management of the purchase ledger team and the end to end accounts payable processes.
Key Responsibilities as follows: (Full JD sent on successful application)
• Managing the Accounts Payable team, providing coaching and mentoring
• Working closely with the Financial Accountant reporting into the Group Financial Controller
• Managing suppliers and building/maintaining strong relationships
• Lead process improvement initiatives and review operations
Key Requirements for the role:
• Accounts Payable Management experience is essential
• Working knowledge of VAT
• Great problem solving and analytical skills
• Confident, personable character who is able to work together to meet deadlines
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Hannah Flindall for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: