Accounts Payable AssistantReference: J48383
A leading global but privately owned company based in Grays are looking for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Key Duties of the role include:
• Processing of purchase invoices and dealing with queries
• Dealing with creditors and debtors
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• 4 years + experience dealing with Purchase Ledger
• Strong Excel Skills
• Sage experience is a benefit
• Studying AAT is preferred and study support can be offered
• Great attention to detail and can work in a team or individually
Hours - 9:00-17:00
Parking On site
If you would like to join this growing company then please apply or contact Gina at Pure for more information.