Accounts Payable 8 Month FTCReference: J56756
• Entering supplier invoices and credit notes
• Provide financial support to the other offices from processing invoices in SAGE, dealing with queries, raising payments and preparing journals to consolidating monthly figures
• Processing the invoices.
• Process expenses on a monthly basis and liaise with stakeholders as appropriate.
• Resolving queries on invoices with suppliers.
• Chasing approval of Invoices / PO's internally.
• Maintaining accurate manual records of suppler invoices and manual payment records.
• Preparing supplier statement reconciliations and resolving differences that arise
• Preparing payments for suppliers, including automatic payment runs in various currencies and posting onto IFS.
• Responsible for the data entry and maintenance of supplier's bank details on IFS.
• Archiving annually aged reports and invoices.
• To prepare information for month-end and KPI reporting.
• Previous experience within Accounts Payable
• Knowledge of dealing with multicurrency
• Experience with Sage
• Experience dealing with a high volume of data entry
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
If you have the relevant experience, and are available to start a contract with an immediate start then please contact Hannah Flindall