Accounts ExecutiveReference: J52466
Your priority will be to undertake a variety of accounting tasks and assist with the wider finance department, whilst also engaging with a number of clients and building lasting relationships.
• Assisting in the preparation of financial accounts, including bank reconciliation, calculation of debtors and creditors and preparation of trial balance.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Produce Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Payrolls.
• Communicating with clients and helping with any queries.
• Conducting yourself in a prompt, confident and courteous manner.
You will be a driven, hardworking individual with excellent IT skills and strong accounting knowledge. You be able to engage with team members and clients alike, building lasting working relationships. Previous practice experience is essential along with an AAT qualification - level 2/3/4
This is an excellent opportunity to further your accounting career and receive training from an experienced manager and team.
Please get in touch with Fiona @ Pure for further information or apply as required.