Accounts AssistantReference: J57104
This role will be recruited remotely and onboarded working from home if required.
• Maintenance of the cashbook including invoices out and in
• Administration of bank accounts to include bacs payments
• Daily liaison with clients
• Monthly reporting to management against budgets on income and expenditure
• Attendance at internal meetings to communicate financial matters
• Support with Payroll
• Support with Credit Control
• Some general administration and support to the Directors to ensure the smooth running of the office and systems
Qualifications and experience:
• Confident Sage (desirable) and Excel user
• Good Office skills including email and Word
• AAT qualified is desired
The client will also considering offering study support.