Accounts AssistantReference: J53048
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Credit control including reporting and producing letters
- Taking customer payments and dealing with queries on the phone
- Purchase ledger
- Assisting with supplier statement reconciliations and queries
- Sales invoicing
- Other ad-hoc Accountancy duties
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Professional attitude
- Good relationship skills both internally with management and the team, and externally with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality when processing information
In return for someone who is looking to develop themselves within this role, in return, the business will ensure that the role provides a varied, broad and interesting experience within an Accounts Department.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.