Accounts AssistantJob not available
Working as part of a successful team, your role will be to support the Management Accountants whilst reporting to the finance business partner.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Assist with internal/external audit processes
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts
- Support internal tender queries
- Support the month end process of intercompany reconciliation's
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliation's.
- Prepare/assist with the management accounts
- Ad hoc duties, reporting and projects as and when required
- VAT returns
- Credit control and debt collection activities as necessary
Personal Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Good IT Skills including IT
- Studying AAT or AAT Qualified (Qualified by experience will be considered)
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal/external contacts
- Good Attention to detail
If you feel that you are right for the role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions that you may have, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions- Norwich
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: