Accounts AssistantJob not available
The successful person will report directly to the Financial Controller with the main focus of the role to ensure the accurate and timely management of the sales ledger.
Key Duties of the Role include but not limited to:
- Raising of sales invoices
- Cash posting and investigate unallocated cash
- Credit control and production of weekly Credit Control reports
- Management of CID transactions
- Manage credit limits, payment terms & credit insurance limits
- Customer credit notes - Processing, validating & reporting
- Cash forecasting
- Build relationships with internal stakeholder's and customers
- Monthly reconciliation - CID facility, bank and AR accounts
- Sharing monthly statements
- Accounts payable
- Completing Ad Hoc duties as requested by management
Personal Skill Set
- Studying AAT or looking to start studies with some experience in finance already acquired
- Good IT skills
- Keen to learn and develop a role to make it your own
- Great attention to detail
In addition, you will be required to work closely with other departments to ensure consistent and accurate output is provided to maximise cash inflow to the business.
Over time, the role will develop and progress to allow them to support the production of the Companies Financial Accounts.
This role offers a competitive salary/package (including study support) and offers the following hours:
36 hours per week- 8.30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday & 8.30am to 4.15pm Friday (45mins allocated for lunch each day).
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions- Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: