Accounts AssistantReference: J51424
Our client, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a successful Essex business.
The role will report directly to the Finance Director and will have the following responsibilities:
• Matching purchase ledger invoices to purchase orders.
• Obtaining confirmation from the requisitioned of the purchase order that the purchased goods or services have been delivered to specification.
• Preparation of supplier payment runs
• Resolving variances between purchase orders and invoices
• Booking of purchase ledger receipts
• Responsible for the processing of all cost of sales invoices
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Requesting credit terms from suppliers
• Coding of supplier invoices to the correct General Ledger accounts
The successful candidate will have:
• Precious experience as an accounts person in a varied role
• Previous experience dealing with suppliers and reconciliation
• AAT Qualified to studier
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.