Accounts AssistantJob not available
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a leading organisation based in Chelmsford; they are looking for an Accounts Assistant/ Bookkeeper. The role would be suitable for someone studying AAT and with 1 years+ experience with debits and credits. This will be a 12 month maternity contact.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Checking and posting of purchase invoices; creation and maintenance of supplier records.
• Dealing with purchase ledger runs, urgent payments, BACS payment initiation and posting thereof.
• Recording, posting, initiating, banking and checking of client receipts (direct debits, standing orders, manual cheques and cash).
• Posting of non purchase/sales ledger receipts and payments.
• Performance of bank reconciliations.
• Production and checking of Debtors & Creditors reports and aged analyses.
• Filing and dead filing; processing of post trays.
• Dealing with ad-hoc queries, reports and nominal account reconciliations.
Key Requirements for the role:
• 1 years+ accounts experience and studying AAT (level 3 would be a plus point)
• Attention to detail.
• PC/IT literate including MS Office skills.
• Team player.
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.