Accounts AssistantJob not available
Our client is the largest in the UK for its sector and are growing at a rapid pace. The business has won many major industry awards and continues to grow from strength to strength.
They are looking to recruit a new employee within their finance team and will be sat within the project team responsible for the processing of transactional services. This will initially be a 6 month fixed term contract, with the potential to be made permanent.
Key Duties will include:
* Purchase Ledger/ Sales Ledger
* Reconcile statements
* VAT/CIS returns across a large number of companies
*Cash flow, bank receipt and payment processes
* Supporting the finance manager with projects
Key Requirements for the role:
* Previous accounts experience
* Great communication and analytical skills
* Great attention to detail
* Confident, personable character who is able to work together to meet deadlines
*SAP experience would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing business, at the company they have a great work/life balance and generally have a great culture.
For further information and to be in with a chance of working for a leading company then please contact Rachel @ Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: