Accounts AssistantReference: J52947
A part or fully qualified Accounts Assistant with a wide range of experience is the addition that this devoted team is looking for, however, the right character is also paramount. The team creates a relaxed but professional environment and are looking for an empathetic and personable character to slot in and become a valued member of their team.
The role will involve:
- Developing relationships with clients, managing their finances, suppliers, and customers
- Attending meetings with the client to discuss their finances
- Assisting clients with the use of accountancy software
- Assisting with the preparation of all varieties of accounts and reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this role will
- Part or fully qualified - however, there is scope to pursue a qualification with study support
- Previous experience with working within an accountancy practice
- Experience with Xero, QuickBooks, and other finance software
- Essential working knowledge of Bookkeeping, VAT, and Payroll
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.